Policies and Procedures
We're want your data to remain yours, and we're committed to being transparent about our practices as a business.
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service are a contract between you and Support Board (referred to in these Terms of Service as "Support Board", "us", "we" or "our"), the provider of the Support Board website and the services accessible from the Support Board website (which are collectively referred to in these Terms of Service as the "Support Board Service").
You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use the Support Board Service. In these Terms of Service, "you" refers both to you as an individual and to the entity you represent. If you violate any of these Terms of Service, we reserve the right to cancel your account or block access to your account without notice.
1. Your account must be registered by a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted. Additionally, you must be 16 years of age or older.
2. You must provide a valid permanent email address, along with any other information required by Support Board during the registration process. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
4. You may not use the Support Board Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Support Board Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including, among other things, by: distributing any virus, time bomb, trap door, or other harmful or disruptive computer code, mechanism or program; covering or obscuring any notice, legend, warning or banner contained on the Support Board Service; interfering with or circumventing any security feature of the Support Board Service or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Support Board Service; infringing or violating the rights of any other party, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, including copyright laws, or rights of privacy or publicity being obscene, offensive, pornographic, fraudulent, deceptive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or causing embarrassment to any other person as determined by Support Board in its sole discretion; or deliberately misleading anyone as to your identity, impersonating another, or falsely identifying the source of any information.
Payment and Refunds
A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account is required for buying Support Board and the Support Board Apps.
The Support Board Software and the Support Board Apps are billed in advance in accordance with our pricing schedule.
In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies,
or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) income taxes. You agree to pay for any taxes that might be applicable to your use of the
Support Board Service or payments made by you in connection with your use of the Support Board Service.
You will be eligible for a full refund only if all of the following conditions are verified:
1. The Support Board software and/or the Support Board Apps have issues and/or do not work properly in your hosting/server/website.
2. The Support Board's Support has verified the issue and has not been able to solve it within 72h from the time you provided the accesses and/or links to your hosting/server/website.
3. The problems/issues are related to the Support Board software and/or the Support Board Apps. You will not be eligible for a refund if the issue is related to your hosting/server.
To verify and solve the issue our support team could ask you the accesses (user, password, IP) of your website/hosting/server. You will not be eligible for a refund if you refuse to provide us these details.
Violation of these Terms of Service
We reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of these Terms of Service to the fullest extent of the law. We may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who violate the Terms of Service. You hereby agree that Support Board may, in the exercise of our sole discretion, remove or delete any data, accounts or other content that violates these Terms of Service or that is otherwise objectionable. Support Board, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account if you breach these Terms of Service. Any termination of your account will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account, denied access to your account, and the removal of all content in your account.
Intellectual Property and Content Ownership
The contents of the Support Board software are copyrighted. Support Board, and the Support Board logos, are trademarks of Support Board and may not be used without our express written permission. You can not duplicate, copy, sell, share, distribute or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS/PHP/JS or visual design elements of the Support Board software, Support Board Apps (Slack, Dialogflow, Woocommerce) and this website (https://board.support/) without express written permission. You do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Support Board Service. You can use our logos and graphics of this website, including the ones available on Envato only to promote(as affiliate or with any other marketing activity) the Support Board software and the Support Board Apps.
Whom do I contact if I have any questions?
By postal mail or courier:
71-75 Shelton Street